Sotheby's International Realty® Benefits for $12M+ Homes
The best of an internationally renowned luxury brand and a high-service boutique local agency. Unparalleled exposure of your property to an extremely exclusive global audience of high net-worth individuals.
Luxury Brand Association
- Instantaneous differentiation: Luxury. Exclusivity, Crème de la crème.
- Prestige appeal to high net-worth individuals.
- Synergy between Auction House and Sotheby's International Realty®,
National Marketing: Peninsula job market attracts buyers nationwide, especially from feeder cities: LA, NYC, Chicago, Seattle, San Diego.
- Property brochure to all Sotheby's International Realty managers in feeder markets.
- Sotheby's International Realty's lifestyle niches: Equestrian, Historic/Antique, University/College Community, etc.
- Preferred rates for advertising in prestigious national media: NYT, WSJ, etc.
- Ultra-luxury advertising: Robb Report, Sotheby's International Realty® Reside, etc.
- Your brochure goes to every Sotheby's International Realty office and Sotheby's auction house worldwide.
Global Marketing: Peninsula is a global real estate market.
- Global network of Sotheby's International Realty® offices and personal relationships with high-caliber agents around the world.
- Your property is displayed on Sotheby International Realty offices' eGalleries and Sotheby's auction houses around the world.
- Buyers see your listing in their native language on their mobile device and our website.
- Preferred rates for advertising in high-impact International media, I.e. BBC, Architectural Digest. The Daily Telegraph, Hong Kong Tattler.
- International advertising drives buyers to sothebysrealty.com and your listing.
- Asia: Chinese is second most searched language on sothebysrealty.com. Sotheby's International Realty® has many preferred Asian media relationships.
Web: 96% of buyers use Internet in home search. 60% of real estate intenders are active on YouTube.
- Preferred rates and exclusive, high-impact web advertising: NYT, Google Ad Words.
- The Sotheby's International Realty website is sticky: Visitors stay an average of 12 min-twice as long as other realty websites.
- Buyers rate photography as #1 most important website feature. Sotheby's International Realty® displays high-resolution photos, unlike MLS and other realty sites.
- Your listing shows up on all 72 Sotheby's International Realty office websites-unparalleled global exposure.
- Your listing feeds to the most significant media compa- nies and affluent buyer portals in the world, including NYT, WSJ, and James List, as well as MLS, Zillow, Trulia, and other RE aggregator websites.
- Your home featured on the Sotheby's International Realty® exclusive YouTube channel.
- Put your property video on YouTube, NYT or WSJ. Consumers are clamoring for video. Searches on a property increase 50% increase after exposure to a display ad. The Sotheby's International Realty" YouTube channel has over 1.3 million views.
- Buyers browsing your property on Zillow, Trulia, and other RE websites are directed to your listing agent for more information. Not true for other RE companies.
- You get a weekly report with market feedback on the activity our online marketing is generating, i.e. traffic metrics from all websites where your property is placed. Ad & PR Opportunities: Sotheby's International Realty Property of the Day. Video of the Week. Sotheby's International Realty® web cover, etc.
Mobile: 98% of buyers use a mobile device in their home search. 42% downloaded a home search app.
- Sotheby's International Realty® Mobile is the only real estate app that works on all devices, anywhere in the world.
- On Sotheby's International Realty Mobile, when a buyer wants more info on your property, your listing agent is contacted directly.
- Sotheby's International Realty website and YouTube channel are optimized for viewing on mobile devices.
High Net-Worth Exposure Auction House Synergy:
- Your property advertised in At Auction magazine. the private mailing list of Sotheby's auction house clients, sitting on coffee tables of 500 wealthiest families in world.
- Your listing sent to auction house's top tier client list in email newsletter.
- Reach business elite and world's most affluent home-buying audience via exclusive promotional opportunities: NYT and WSJ-print and web, WSJ's Mansion videos, etc.
- Reach financial elite by advertising your home in Bloomberg Markets-subscribers including banks. brokerages, and hedge funds.
- Banner ad on FTChinese.com positions your listing in front of world's most affluent Chinese buyers.